EL SPRINKLER REPAIR
- Check entire sprinkler system
- Replace old sprinkler controllers
- Set proper watering times for lawns and gardens
- Repair wiring problems
- Replace faulty valves
- Replace bad sprinklers
- Repair any leaks
- Repair drip system
- Reduce over watering and puddling
- Install needed sprinklers (small jobs only)
I have over 15 years of sprinkler repair experience working with Evergreen Landscape and EL Sprinkler Repair.
Residential. I serve the cities of Ventura, Oxnard, and Camarillo.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who does the work? I do, Jose J Calderon. I am the owner of EL Sprinkler Repair.
- How do you work? We set an appointment. On the appointment day, I look at the issues, give you a FREE estimate, and If you agree, I do the work the same day.
- Do you Install systems? No, my focus is repair. With that said, I would add a few sprinklers or a small dripline to an already existing system.
- How much do you charge? The job cost is determined by the time it takes to complete, the difficulty of doing it, and the material used.
Why Hire Me?
- I’m experienced. You will save time, money, and frustration because I have the knowledge and tools to get your sprinkler system working properly.
- I am local. I live in Oxnard.
- I do all of the work.
- All of my work is guaranteed.